Jaynes Your Way

Here are my thoughts about films, life, and what not. If you don't like them I'll give your money back.

The Final

06 September, 2008

All good things come in trilogies, right? Well here is my third and final I'm-going-to-start-writing-again writing. I know, you're thinking: "Chris we've read this before and you've broken our hearts." Well I am sorry, truly. I have been busy watching movies, finally starting class, and my job at the film archive so maybe I will have some interesting flicks to post about shortly (Hint: silent Hitchcock).

Cheers

Oh, here is what I have watched since my last list:
The Caine Mutiny
Before The Nickelodeon
The Pleasure Garden
Rushmore
Good Will Hunting
Dazed and Confused
Billy Madison
The Man Who Wasn't There
LA Confidential
And the first season of 30 Rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home