Jaynes Your Way

Here are my thoughts about films, life, and what not. If you don't like them I'll give your money back.

Confession

25 August, 2008


Well, I have been watching movies, but the Catch-22 of it is I've been watching to many movies to sit down and write about them. That and we're still exploring New York and the surrounding areas. I plan on watching more movies this week, but it is also orientation week. I plan on trying to squeeze in some time to write, but, for now, I'll just leave a list of movies I have watched since moving into the new apt:

Do the Right Thing
French Kiss
A Brief Encounter
4 months, 3 weeks, 2 days
Delicatessen
200 Cigarettes
Fay Grim
Umberto D
Meet Bill
Annie Hall
The Original Super Man (In Bryant Park)
La Nuit Americaine
Living in Oblivion
Secretary
Searching for Paradise
American Teen
The Trouble with Harry
Yojimbo
A Fistful of Dollars

See. I've been busy, but now the hard part, which is why I started this blog...write about them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home