Jaynes Your Way

Here are my thoughts about films, life, and what not. If you don't like them I'll give your money back.

No reward is worth this...

15 July, 2008

No time for a proper blog today. After work I made time to I watch "Hidden Fortress", which, if you know anything about Akira Kurosawa, was a long, but great movie. And I’m about to head to the Buford Imax because my friend Adam scored tickets to a sneak preview of “The Dark Knight.” Updates on both movies tomorrow. I have a feeling I will be pondering about homages, Star Wars, heroes and performances.

I’ll leave you with this clip:

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Hey, Chris. It's your snarky friend here. I figured I'd keep up with your blog because, for the most part, I know grammar. Grammar and I go way back.

For this post though, all I have to say is that I LOVE "Hidden Fortress." I love that the Princess disguises herself as a mute for almost the entire movie, because her voice annoys the living daylights out of me, and Kurosawa's choice made the movie watchable.

Have fun with The Dark Knight! I'm looking forward to your review.

15 July, 2008 19:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home