Jaynes Your Way

Here are my thoughts about films, life, and what not. If you don't like them I'll give your money back.

#4 Want to know how I got these scars?

16 July, 2008



(No Spoilers)

I am choosing to be brief not because I am sleepy, but my viewing was a fortunate one with a great crowd and the movie was what it should have been for me, it might not be for you and I don't want my words to ruin what it could be...


Be prepared to be uncomfortable: you aren't safe. It's not simply about people being two faced or masked, but where the coin lands. If it does. There are loud performances, but watch for those loud gestures from the people you wouldn't think--who do what should have been done ten minutes ago. People will become what is needed, despite what that means.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home