Jaynes Your Way

Here are my thoughts about films, life, and what not. If you don't like them I'll give your money back.

Back to shool, back to school

16 September, 2009

Classes technically started back last Tuesday, but now I have been through my entire "week" and have a better idea on how things are going to go be this semester, which is intense. My two main classes, or ones I physically have to go to are: Cosmopolitanism and a Seminar on German Cinema. Both will work well together as we are trying to find and define sources of ideology, or what is the ultimate source.

My third class is a directed study with Richard Allen, and I will be focusing on digital media, or moving image with the loss of indexicality. We are meeting today and I think I want to pursue the difference between narratology and ludology in the digital image.

Watched two films in class this week. I will post comments on them before Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home