Jaynes Your Way

Here are my thoughts about films, life, and what not. If you don't like them I'll give your money back.

Finally, respect.

19 August, 2010

Some people spend hours and hours leveling up in virtual universes.  I prefer to level up in the actual universe. Oh, you have an epic mount? Well I have an epic caffeine buzz, go back to your mother's basement and enjoy your Red Bull. This is my (starbucks) World!

Proof that I am on my way now



Not to be nit picky, but that should read Mr. Jaynes, but we'll work on that while you customize my grande pikes place with hazelnut.


( I know this affects my coffee/tea snobbery, but when you work in a building with a starbucks and they have 50 cent refills snobbery goes out the window. )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you have reached level Gold!
You have gained 1 syrup and 1 soy milk.
You have gained the skill Free Refills.
You have gained the skill Birthday Beverage.
You have lost 1 point in Save vs. Diabetes.

20 August, 2010 10:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home